Derbyshire County Council
£19,376 - £20,941 a year
- We are seeking to appoint an Early Help and Safeguarding Officer:
- Establish and strengthen existing relationships between parents/carers, students and the…
- We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Head of Performing Arts who is a subject specialist in either Drama, Music or both.
- We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Head of Design & Technology who is a subject specialist in Technology.
- The Governors are seeking to appoint a Lunch Time Supervisor to join their enthusiastic team.
- The successful applicant will enjoy working with children and be…
£9.55 - £9.74 an hour
- You will be expected support clients living with a learning disability throughout the night with all support needs.
- Their ages range from 18 years to 65 years.
£25,064 - £26,890 a year
- The successful applicant will be responsible for assessing substance use among all young people referred to the Youth Offending Team.
£9.36 an hour
- Visits to the school are warmly encouraged and can be arranged by calling 01246 232817.
£19,169 - £19,606 a year
- We are looking for a committed and flexible person to be part of the Business Services management team based in Brimington.
- Previous applicants need not apply.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.