£15,900 jobs in Kilburn
Derbyshire County Council
£9.36 an hour
- We are seeking to appoint an Examination Invigilator.
- The successful applicant will implement examination procedures and ensure the proper conduct of…
£16,017 - £17,680 a year
- Required as soon as possible, we are seeking an experienced teaching assistant, with particular experience across EYFS & KS1.
- Required as soon as possible.
£21,462 - £23,026 a year
- We are seeking to appoint a Pastoral Manager:
- Support learning through identification of need, strategic intervention, monitoring and impact evaluation to…
£25,064 - £26,890 a year
- You will be working in a small residential care home responsible for children with a small staff team who provide support and a child centred service to…
£21,422 - £23,774 a year
- This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Basic level.
- The above vacancy is now available within Revenues based at The Arc, Clowne.
£19,169 - £19,606 a year
- The successful applicant will be required to supervise a team of admin staff and undertaking a wide range of administrative duties such as minute taking,…
£9 an hour
- No previous experience is necessary.
- Applications will be considered frequently and shortlisted applicants may be invited to interview whilst this post is still…
£19,376 - £20,941 a year
- We are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Specialist Teaching & Learning Assistant(s) to support pupils with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum…
£12.99 - £13.94 an hour
- The Derbyshire Adult Community Education service is seeking to appoint suitably qualified and experienced IQAs to carry out: Internal Quality Assurance by…
- The Governors are seeking to appoint a friendly, enthusiastic, caring & versatile Midday Supervisor to join our team of dedicated staff.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.