£15,500 jobs in Llandaff
£22,657 a year
- Job Type: Permanent & Full-time.
- Full Time - 40 hours per week (Shift Work).
- You’ll also play a key role in giving offenders structure and routine, making sure…
- Partnering with multiple General Store Managers to create a people plan that is aligned to the corporate strategy, building a high performance culture that…
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span.
£27,000 a year
- Our Inbound Process (Day Shift Warehouse) Supervisor is a key role working with our Day Shift Manager to ensure the smooth running of the day operation in our…
£22,000 - £24,000 a year
- You will work closely with our Regional Manager, on a daily basis to make sure that our Outbase runs smoothly and that each and every one of our customers…
£10.38 an hour
- Our Cat C Driver - Days at our Pen'Y'Bont Depot is responsible for the safe and efficient driving of our Cat C vehicles from our Depots to other sites in our…
£30,702 a year
- The role is to assist the Community Housing Manager to ensure strong, effective leadership of the Community Housing Team through coaching the Community Housing…
- As a Parts & Accessory Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Parts Telesales, dealing with incoming Parts enquires as well as making outbound calls to existing…
- Competitive Salary, Generous holiday package, and Discount scheme.
- Trainee Pharmacy Assistant (Customer Service Assistant).
£8.76 an hour
- You’ll allocate staff to the right places at the right times and make sure every customer is being served.
- With pep talks and coaching, you’ll inspire your team…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.