£15,400 jobs in Clevedon BS21
- Axcis are working with a central Bristol Primary school who are looking for an English as an Additional Language (EAL) teaching assistant to join the team at…
- Are you interested in working in a primary or secondary school providing classroom support to pupils who have SEND?
- We have a lot of work available.
- Axcis are pleased to be working with a mainstream primary school in Yeovil who are looking to recruit an experienced teaching assistant to work 1-1 with a Y3…
- Axcis are currently recruiting for support workers to work in the residential unit at a specialist SEND school that has been rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted.
- Team Teach trained staff, Cardiff.
- Our clients seek staff that are currently team teach trainied.
- For this reason we're always interested in hearing from anyone…
- Axcis are looking for Learning Support Assistants and Teaching Assistants to work in mainstream schools as well as alternative provisions within Monmouthshire…
- We're recruiting for support workers for children's residential homes across South Wales.
- You will be working with children with a range of learning…
- Axcis are working with a mainstream Primary school who are in need of a Speech and Language Support Assistant to start in March.
- This is a temporary position.
- Experienced Behaviour Support TA needed immediately in a mainstream secondary school in Bridgwater working 1-1 with a Y11 child with challenging behaviour.
- The school is situated in Midsommer Norton close to Radstock.
- The school regularly come to us for on the day supply and they regularly take staff on permanently…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.