£15,400 jobs in Clevedon BS21
- Volunteers are needed for both sessions but can volunteer on either day or both days.
- Helping set out the room in an agreed layout.
- Active Minds runs weekly for 2 hours on a Tuesday afternoon in Locking Castle.
- The aim of the group is to develop cognitive stimulation in people living with…
- You’ll support our fundraising teams to identify new opportunities in engaging with the local community.
- You’ll network with both existing and potential new…
- The group meets every fortnight on a Wednesday from 11am until 2pm not including travel time.
- Have good verbal communication skills especially face to face.
- This role will be based out in the community (Bristol) and is a very flexible role based on your availability and interests.
- This role will suit you if you are . . .
- This role will suit you if you have personal experience with dementia and are interested in being involved in dementia…
- Every Monday (excluding bank holidays) at 10am until 12noon.
- Helping to set up the room and tidying away at the end of the group.
- It is a flexible role and duties will vary depending on your needs, skills and interests.
- Tasks may include things such as assisting with general office tasks…
- You will need to give a commitment that matches with the existing or planned group sessions.
- Group services can inform, educate, support and provide structured…
- Your volunteering activities can be delivered flexibly, an hour a week or two hours a week, and on evenings and weekends.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.