£15,400 jobs in Clevedon BS21
£8.72 an hour
- A valid LGV UK Provisional Driving Licence.
- Willingness to complete a Level 2 Apprenticeship.
- A Trainee Accountant’s role will primarily involve working closely with and supporting senior members within the team and assisting in the timely delivery of…
£20,510 a year
- We will look to you to help analyse the results of the staff survey, identifying areas for improvement both corporately and locally within teams.
£20,543 a year
- > Completing all work in an organised effective manner to a high standard, making decisions within well-defined procedures and in accordance to legislation.
- Our Apprentices receive second to none training, gaining the necessary skills, knowledge and experience to enable you to make an immediate contribution when you…
£19,000 - £21,000 a year
- During your first 12 months youll build up technical knowledge of our product ranges and a strong understanding of our business so that you can confidently…
- Have lived in the UK or in the European Economic Area (EAA) for the last 3 years.
- Be a resident of the UK for the entire duration of the program (13 months).
- Have lived in the UK or in the European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 years,.
- Not be registered to study on a UK government funded course ending August…
- This apprenticeship programme is designed for individuals who enjoy discovering how things work, and who can combine a theoretical and hands-on approach to…
- Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship (Level 3).
- As an apprentice, you will be responsible for the quality of your own work and possibly others’, ensuring tasks…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.