£15,400 jobs in Clevedon BS21
You refined by:
- Holland & Barrett are looking for temporary Store Colleagues for our busy stores to help with unprecedented levels of demand.
£10.50 an hour
- Standing for long periods of between 8 and 12 hours per shift ( (standard full-time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary).
Help Alive light up the lives of lonely older…
- Assisting with the transportation of patients to and from different areas of the hospital.
- Responding to ad-hoc requests from the housekeeping team.
£8.72 an hour
- This is a job that can offer you flexibility across a variety of shift patterns, a great rate of pay, and the opportunity to become part of a supportive and…
£24,799 - £27,905 a year
- The team is responsible for getting some 3,500 students to school and back and you’ll be working closely with local transport operators and colleagues in…
£26,142 a year
- Gweithio fel rhan o dîm amlddisgyblaeth gyda chyfreithwyr, swyddogion y wasg ac eraill.
- This will provide you with the skills and knowledge to be accredited as…
£24,799 - £26,999 a year
Job description Job Description Hours: 37 hours per week Contract: Permanent Closing date: Sunday 19 April 2020 North Somerset Council has an ambitious…
Weston Area Health NHS Trust
£18,005 - £19,337 a year
- This will involve receptioning patients-booking them onto the departmental computer system, filing and making appointments as well as acting as a clerical…
£18,813 - £20,975 a year
- We need individuals who have a good standard of education to include 3 GCSEs at Grade C or above (including English Language), or equivalent qualifications or…
£20,199 a year
- Deal with incoming post and distribute appropriately, ensuring that it is dealt with efficiently.
- Assist with the Sourcing Processes of the department when…
£26,951 - £29,845 a year
- You must be computer literate, including knowledge of Windows based packages, have a typing speed of 35 wpm and be confident working across multiple systems at…
University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Founda...
£24,907 - £30,615 a year
- Crisis Workers are the first point of contact for clients accessing both medical and emotional support through the Bridge and provide a 24 hour 365 day service…
£8.21 an hour
- Reporting directly to the Store Manager, you will deliver maximum sales and profit through continuous improvement.
£9.30 an hour
- Starting at 5am some days or finishing at 11pm on others to close the store and ensure the store is ready for another day of customers, you’ll keep moving and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.