£15,400 jobs in Alderley Edge
£20,100 a year
- Pathways Recruitment are leading recruitment professional within the health and social care sector, providing permanent recruitment solutions across the UK.
Recovery Support Limited
£8.30 an hour
- Mental Health Support workers required to join our busy Community support team at Recovery Support.
- We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with good…
£8.56 an hour
- £8.21 - £8.56 per hour (dependent on experience).
- Scotia Heights is a 60 bedded younger persons specialist home.
- Support social and recreational activities;
£8.21 an hour
- As a Support Worker with Community Integrated Care you will experience an incredibly rewarding and fulfilling role.
- Our ideal Support Worker will be:
£8.31 - £8.41 an hour
- Put People First, Be Transparent, Go the Extra Mile, Be Creative, Be Adaptable.
- Do you want to make a difference to people’s lives through living out our…
£8.25 an hour
- Support Worker - Full Time - 35 hours per week**.
- Monday - Sunday, working on a shift rota basis covering early, late and night shifts.
£16,933 a year
- Full time, part time and occasional hours - days and nights.
- 35, 28, 21 and 14 per week.
- As a Support Worker/Healthcare Assistant with Leonard Cheshire you’ll…
£8.21 an hour
- Full time, Part time or Relief.
- £8.21 per hour, plus additional payment for sleep in duties.
- Recruitment Day – Thursday 14th November*.
- This role is shift work.
£8.39 an hour
- Our client runs a very successful residential care support services across Prestwich and Bury providing support to people in small shared living environments or…
- Liberty Support provides services to people who have a learning disability.
- We support people to live as independently as possible and we have a wealth of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.