£15,300 jobs in Dunmurry
- Are you always scrolling through Instagram?
- Checking for updates on Facebook?
- Trawling through blogs looking for inspiration?
- We are looking for a volunteer to support our weekly Singing for the Brain group in Lisburn, Monday afternoons at Trinity Methodist Church, 2.00pm until 4.00pm.
- Where, when and how often?
- We do hope you will be able to offer a few hours each week or fortnight, and provide some continuity over a number of months.
- We are looking for volunteers to support Mencap’s youth club.
- This youth club is for young people in Belfast, Northern Ireland with learning disabilities to…
- You’ll be helping a person living with dementia to take part in their favourite activities or even try new ones;
- That you need to know:
- The Big Belfast Christmas Collection goal is to collect funds throughout Belfast City Centre on Thursday 21st & Friday 22nd November.
- As a Helper volunteer you will take on a number of simple yet crucial tasks that will make a huge difference, this could be in a family’s home, a care home or…
- Key Information about Belfast Memory Walk 2019.
- All volunteers will receive a FOC t-shirt, hot food and drink refreshment on the day.
- What does a volunteer do?
- The awareness raising volunteer role is essential to promote our services and highlight our presence in the local communities.
- What will I be doing?
- We’re looking for people to provide companionship for people living with dementia who are in hospital in a way that is tailored to a person’s interests,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.