£15,200 jobs in Tamworth B77
£427 a week
- Whilst this is a very diverse role, the key focus is always on supporting a person to lead a fulfilling and more independent life.
£8.30 an hour
- Our ideal support worker will:
- Have a great sense of humour.
- Be reliable, friendly and caring to help our service users achieve their everyday goals (including…
£19,554 - £23,836 a year
- Grade 4/5 £19,554 to £23,836 (pro rata) per year.
- Hours: 35 hours per week.
- We are looking for Support Workers at Milestone House, the emergency accommodation…
£16,933 a year
- We have a number of shifts available, full or part-time guaranteed hours, or occasional hours if you prefer working with flexibility.
£8.21 - £8.56 an hour
- £8.21 - £8.56 per hour (dependent on experience).
- As with all Exemplar's homes, Otterburn has a firm open door policy.
- Comprehensive 4 day induction program.
- Temporary accommodation supporting people with mild learning disabilities.
- We support them with life skills to help them to move on and live independently.
- Benefits: Opportunities for career development, Paid training, Fully funded DBS/PVG.
- We are expanding our team and looking for genuinely caring and hands on…
- We would like to recruit someone to help him socialise and get out and about.
- This is a social role only, no personal care needed.
- To go to the cinema.
£8.40 an hour
- As a Creative Support employee, you will be entitled to a range of benefits including:
- In-depth in house training sessions.
- A range of employee discounts.
- We are currently recruiting support workers for days or nights at our respite service in Burton on Trent.
- All applicants will be required to complete a DBS that…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.