£15,100 jobs in Paddock Wood
Health and Social Care Jobs Ltd.
Royal Tunbridge Wells
£9.75 - £15.45 an hour
- Paid Volunteer, Befriender & Companion, Tunbridge Wells.
- £9.75 - £15.45 per hour plus mileage allowance.
- 16-30 Guaranteed or flexible hours per week.
- Do you want to support people with mental health problems developing their social skills and reduce their isolation in a fun and engaging way?
- Thurrock Community Leisure is seeking new voluntary Trustee Board Members and Company Members.
- Get involved - make a difference!
- In order to apply for this vacancy, you will need to download and complete an Application Form.
- You will then be asked to upload a completed application form…
- Do you want to be inspired by the impact of education?
- Schools across Maidstone are looking for skilled volunteers to support education by becoming school…
£9.60 - £10.15 an hour
- We are seeking part-time female Paid Volunteers, Befrienders & Care Companions living close to the Aylesford area of Kent or surrounding villages.
- We know a gentlemen in his 70's who enjoys arts and crafts activities and being creative.
- He is also enjoys a nice cup of tea whilst completing a jigsaw puzzle.
- Enabling people with dementia to share their experiences, gain support from group members and receive guidance about matters that concern them.
- What will I be doing?
- Contacting and meeting hate crime victims, either over the phone, at the victim’s home or another mutually agreed location and clearly…
- There are exciting opportunities within Oxleas NHS Trust we are working positively to recruit individuals to work as Volunteers on our Trust sites, supporting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.