£15,100 jobs in Liverpool L1
£21,891 a year
- Permanent – Full-time – 40 hours per week.
- Alongside providing a warm welcome to our visitors and providing exceptional customer service, you will help to deter…
£18,353 a year
- You must be physically fit, as you will regularly walk many miles each day around the zoo in all weather conditions and will carry emergency equipment with you…
£18,353 a year
- Our Guest Experience team look after ticket sales, gift aid, zoo entry, guest queries and assistance, wheelchair/buggy hire, site presentation including litter…
£18,009 - £19,133 a year
- The Estates & Facilities Department is responsible for the management of the University’s property portfolio across all of the University estates and related…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- We are looking for 2 enthusiastic Speech and Language Therapy Assistants to join our supportive team.
- Both posts will be term time only and will be 3 days per…
£8.38 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
£19,000 - £25,000 a year
- Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading Dairy company in their search for a Handy Man to work a permanent day shift on the outskirts…
£21,814 - £23,754 a year
- The School is seeking to appoint an Administrator who will work within the Administrative Team providing administrative support to a number of programmes and…
- Competitive Salary, Generous holiday package, and Discount scheme.
- Delivery of medication to Well customers from store.
- In addition, we offer you:
£18,000 a year
- Location: Maple Grove School, Clare Avenue, Chester, CH2 3HR.
- Salary: up to £18,000 per annum.
- Contract: Permanent / Term-Time plus 10 days outside of term.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.