£15,100 jobs in Banbury OX16
- The potential of gaining a national recognised qualification (NVQ).
- The chance to gain valuable retail experience.
- Creating window and shop displays.
- Help us to help others.
- The role: Volunteer Sales Assistant, Volunteer Stock processor, Volunteer Book Specialist.
- Serving customers at the till.
- You will be placing collecting tins in various premises such as supermarkets, shopping /garden centres, cafes and then collecting the tins when they are full.
- We are looking for a volunteer to support the Community Fundraiser for Warwickshire.
- This is a flexible role and duties will vary depending on local need, and…
- You will provide support to the Community Fundraiser.
- Giving talks about the work of the Alzheimer’s Society.
- Participating in events to help raise awareness.
- Leading a fundraising group in Warwickshire to help plan fundraising events and activities, whilst having fun in your local community.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.