£19,554 - £20,344 a year
- £19,554 - £20,344 per annum The Authority are looking for an experienced maintenance Labourer to work within a busy Day2Day maintenance dept.
£16,336 a year
- The Post Holders Primary role are:
- Manual handling/portage of furniture/equipment in and out of buildings within IBS.
- To assist in test and assembly operations.
- This will include regular housekeeping of the cell to maintain current operations and material packaging/movements…
£23,500 a year
- Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing is one of the UK's leading providers of affordable housing and care and support services.
- What you'll need to succeed.
£22,000 a year
- Annual salary: up to £22,000.00.
- Are you a hard working member of the community who wishes to benefit others around you?
- A full and valid Driving License?
£20,000 a year
- Riverside have a new opportunity, through Prospect (GB), for a Labourer, working full-time, on a permanent basis, throughout various locations within the North…
- Within the Construction environment, think about buying materials, managing big projects, ensuring health and safety and customer service.
Jones Building Group
- Working both alone or as part of a team, you should have a working knowledge of construction activity which would allow you to work with our team of trade staff…
- Closing Date: 2019-11-14.
- The home of great futures.
- Want a job in construction that is a bit more rewarding?
- Working as a Labourer, you can play a crucial role…
£19,336 a year
- We are currently seeking a Labourer to join our PropertyPlus Repairs team on a 6 month contract basis to assist in providing an efficient responsive repair,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.