£15,000 jobs in Neath Port Talbot
£9.61 an hour
- Casual Service Support Worker - Emergency Department Assisted Discharge.
- We are looking for a caring and resilient person, who can think on their feet in a…
- Are you always scrolling through Instagram?
- Checking for updates on Facebook?
- Trawling trough blogs looking for inspiration?
- Click below on 'Apply Online'.
- Support at Home Volunteer - CUSP.
- 3 - 6 Hours per week, Monday-Friday.
- Sometimes a little help can go a long way.
- Tasks Included in this Role:
- Swansea - Must live within 30 minutes of the British Red Cross office in Swansea SA7 9FS.
- One 12 hour shift per week, and a monthly training session.
- Adult Education volunteers deliver interactive first aid workshops to enable adults to understand, cope with and respond to a crisis.
- 2 hours per week or more.
- Flexible over week days, evenings or weekends though please note that some initial training will be on week days.
- Ideally one day per week between Monday and Friday (flexible).
- We deliver and collect throughout Carmarthenshire and Ceredigion, with occasional travel to…
- Are you the face of British Red Cross fundraising?
- Our shop volunteers are the first point of contact for customers when they enter our shops.
- Youth Education volunteers deliver interactive workshops to enable children and young people to understand, cope with and respond to crisis.
- Independent Living Service Volunteer - Wellbeing and Home Safe Service.
- Based out of Emergency Department, Royal Glamorgan Hospital, Ynysmaerdy, Llantrisant,…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.