£15,000 jobs in Neath Port Talbot
£22,213 a year
- Business Unit: UK Central Government Services.
- Salary: £22,213.07 plus company pension, generous holiday entitlement, training and development.
£17,364 - £18,179 a year
- To be the primary point of contact between NPTC Group of Colleges and its customers dealing efficiently with customer enquiries bilingually and providing an…
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Customer Service Officer - Mortgage Associate – HSBC - £17,436 starting salary.
- We also have a dedicated team focused on creating an enjoyable working…
£24,799 - £28,785 a year
- Leisure and Sport / Parc Amanwy.
- Active Young People Officer - Participate.
- (Fixed Term contract up to 31/03/2020 due to Grant funding).
£9.40 an hour
- Our Night Loader at our Pen'Y'Bont Depot is responsible for the loading and unloading of vehicles and the sortation and scanning of parcels into cages.
Swansea Bay University Health Board
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- The role provides opportunity to develop distraction techniques in partnership with our Play co-ordinator.
- Childrens Services across Swansea Bay are developing…
- What we want from you;.
- Travel Experience- *you will have excellent travel product knowledge with a good working knowledge of tour operator systems.
£23,836 a year
- Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council Youth Engagement and Participation Service, is seeking to recruit a Wicid Editor to facilitate the delivery of a high…
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board
Merthyr Tydfil CF48
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- We are looking for enthusiastic, highly motivated individuals who will become members of our integrated smoking cessation team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.