You refined by:
£15,000 jobs in Worcester WR1
£8.50 an hour
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- What it takes to be a Salesfloor Customer Assistant at M&S:
- We particularly invite applications from groups which are under-represented in our workforce such as older, female and ethnic minority candidates.
£17,682 - £19,133 a year
- Part-time Library Customer Advisors (The Hive) - Multiple Posts.
- These are demanding but exciting roles in the Hive, the UKs first joint public and academic…
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- Our stores are open Monday to Sunday so you’ll need to be able to work weekends, as well as weekday shifts.
- Should you be successful at this stage, someone from…
£8.50 - £9.00 an hour
- We have tons of integrity.
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata if you're part-time).
- Free burger and fries when on shift.
- Think you have the right stuff?
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Our purpose is simple - Putting Patients First.
- We are looking for exceptional colleagues who can help us achieve this.
- Best services for local people.
Platform Housing Group
£24,787 - £27,541 a year
- For more information or an informal discussion about this role, please contact Jo Kellie (Communities and Neighbourhoods Team Manager) 01905 670265.
£8.21 an hour
- You may never experience anything else like it!!
- Enthusiasm and commitment are essential for all of our seasonal posts.
- To become our Christmas Crew you must:
£8.21 an hour
- Segregated from our large dining and restaurant area for those who are a little more peckish.
- Don't forget to look up and get a load of those chandeliers.
- Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.