£15,000 jobs in Wigan WN1
Sort by: relevance -
£8.21 an hour
- As a Support Worker with Community Integrated Care you will experience an incredibly rewarding and fulfilling role.
- Our ideal Support Worker will be:
£17,550 a year
- Join Care in Mind – A Unique and Innovative Approach to Supporting Young People in Care.
- Care in Mind provide residential services for young people aged 16-25…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust (GMMH) is one of the leading mental health trusts in the UK.
- Important Information about working for GMMH:
£8.21 - £8.56 an hour
- Lakeview is Exemplar Health Care’s newest nurse-led care home.
- It is a 30 bed service for adults with complex needs, divided into three 10-bed units (including…
£16,933 a year
- As a Support Worker/Healthcare Assistant with Leonard Cheshire you’ll provide a high level of care and support to vulnerable people, enabling them to live the…
£8.21 an hour
- Do you want to help people live their best life?
- Do you want a rewarding career with real sense of satisfaction?
- If you answered yes to the above..
£7.70 - £8.21 an hour
- Job Title:- Support Worker - Waking Nights - Full Time.
- Monday - Sunday (1 week working 4 nights and 1 week working 3 nights, alternating on a rota basis).
£8.30 an hour
- We need dedicated Support Workers to work with adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs.
- You do not need experience, as we will fully train you…
£8.25 - £8.35 an hour
- Creative Support*is a non-profit provider of personalised care and support for people with learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism spectrum…
£9.18 - £10.77 an hour
- Birtenshaw is a dynamic and expanding charity that provides a unique range of services for children and young adults with special educational needs and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.