£15,000 jobs in Swaffham
- Benefits: Life assurance, Access to Childcare vouchers, Flexible working times, Opportunities for career development, Paid training, Industry recognised…
£8.75 an hour
- Up to £8.75 per hour.
- Downham Grange, Downham Market, Norfolk (PE38).
- Support Workers - up to £8.75ph.
- PAID BREAKS - £500 BONUS - ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE -.
£8.30 an hour
- Our ideal support worker will:
- Have a great sense of humour.
- Be reliable, friendly and caring to help our service users achieve their everyday goals (including…
- How about supporting F to organise her holiday or empowering C to join the social evening in the local pub?
- Maintain the general health, wellbeing and emotional…
£9.25 an hour
- He likes to visit churches, go on walks, and also participates in a variety of sports!
- The gentleman loves swimming twice a week also.
£15,922 - £16,776 a year
- Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire (commutable from Huntingdon, Cambridge, Fordham and surrounding areas).
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent.
£8.30 an hour
- Thorp House Nursing Home, Griston, Thetford (IP25).
- Support Worker – £8.30 per hour.
- PAID BREAKS - £500 BONUS – PENSION SCHEME -.
- Costs for an enhanced DBS.
Pathways Care Group UK
East of England
£8.65 an hour
- You must be 23 years or older to apply for this position due to current children's home guidelines.
- Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous…
£8.58 an hour
- We are looking for full time, part time and bank staff to work a variety of hours in either our residential setting or in individual’s homes.
£8.56 - £9.07 an hour
- We recruit on values and train on skills, using a values based safer recruitment process.
- We respect diversity and welcome your application.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.