£15,000 jobs in Swaffham
£18,795 a year
- These starter posts are offered on a 12-month fixed term contract from April 2020 at a salary of £18,795.
- Norfolk Teaching Museum Traineeships combine a job…
- Competitive Salary, Generous holiday package, and Discount scheme.
- Delivery of medication to Well customers from store.
- In addition, we offer you:
£15,000 - £24,999 a year
- And, that’s exactly what we need you to give them.
- Oh, and a real desire to help by answering questions, sorting out problems and recommending different…
£20,100 a year
- Contract: Part Time, Fixed Term Contract until September 2020.
- Hours: 22.2 hours a week, slight flexibility.
- Salary: £20,100 per annum, pro-rata.
£17,000 - £23,158 a year
- Location: Norfolk, East of England.
- Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract.
- Closing Date: 26 December 2019.
- We need a Member Representative for our branch in King's…
£20,995 a year
- Centric currently have an opportunity available for a Labourer to join their team on a permanent basis.
- You will carry out property cleaning and labouring…
£24,214 a year
- Full Time - 5 out of 7 days on a rotational basis, weekends included.
- From £24,213.96 per annum, dependant on experience.
£16,572 - £21,911 a year
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, Colney Lane, Norwich, NR4 7UY.
- Full Time/Permanent – 37.5 Hours per week.
- To know when to request advice or assistance.
£9.74 - £9.93 an hour
- £9.74 - £9.93 per hour (Scale D).
- Adult Learning currently supports many adult learners who have either a learning difficulty or disability.
£18,795 - £19,171 a year
- £19,554 - £21,166 per annum (Scale E).
- £18,795 - £19,171 per annum (Scale D).
- Permanent Contracts – full and part time hours available.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.