£15,000 jobs in Swaffham
- Meeting and greeting customers, and identifying their needs.
- Seeing a Customer through their journey with regular communication.
£9.50 an hour
- 35 hours per week - £9.50PH.
- In this role you will help promote independence, dignity and quality of life at all times in a person centred caring and supportive…
£7.60 an hour
- 15-30 hours per week, with flexibility to work additional hours.
- Hourly rate £8.14 for under 21’s (£7.60 basic + £0.54 average bonus).
- You will need to be:
£17,532 - £18,967 a year
- £17,532 - £18,967 per annum (Scale E).
- We have a vacancy for 33.25 hours per week, averaged over two weeks.
- Working hours are 9pm to 7am.
£8.21 an hour
- 30 hours per week - £8.21ph.
- This is a full-time position working between 8am – 7pm.
- Clean and sanitize rooms including furnishings in assigned work areas.
Ward Gethin Archer Solicitors
- We currently have an exciting legal secretarial vacancy in our Dereham office.
- This position is in the very busy Private Client team, which deals with all…
£24,443 a year
- As a highly motivated, organised and hands-on individual, you will have the necessary drive and focus to continuously develop and improve our processes.
- As well as opening and closing the store and driving its sales, you'll support your store manager in every way you can – stepping in for them when needed and…
- Part Time 13:00- 21:00 and Casual - Flexible Hours.
- Ideally, candidates will come from a care or customer service background, be confident on the telephone and…
£19,054 - £21,183 a year
- Job holders within this Group Profile will be skilled in a specific trade.
- Will be responsible for repairs/maintenance within/of the establishment applying…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.