You refined by:
£15,000 jobs in Stoke-on-Trent ST8
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- Early Years Workers will work as part of the integrated Starting Well team to deliver universal and targeted intervention programmes to enable the child to meet…
£26,999 a year
- The Countryside Ranger Service manages Cheshire East Council’s countryside portfolio.
- This includes country parks, trails, local nature reserves, Sites of…
£24,018 - £26,713 a year
- This is a prisoner facing job based in an establishment.
- The job holder will deliver a range of group based interventions which include assessment, group and…
£10 an hour
- In order to ensure we are able to maintain service excellence throughout our peak period, we have exciting opportunities available assisting our drivers as…
£22,372 - £25,999 a year
- The post holder will be integral to ensuring a high-quality service that promotes recovery, resilience, and self-determination across the service.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual with excellent typing and interpersonal skills to work within the Oral MaxFax Reception .
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
£28,592 a year
- Network Rail Route Businesses E&W plans, operates and maintains the railway day-to-day.
- Between 2019 and 2024 we also have a £5.3bn plan for vital maintenance,…
£22,668 - £24,759 a year
- Hours36.25 per week, following the agreed shift pattern.
- Advertised Salary£22,668 to £24,759 per annum.
- Shift Allowances/Enhancements/ Additional InfoShift…
£23,067 - £25,941 a year
- To study the impact of video games on youth well-being through a review of existing policy and evidence, quantitative research design, and data collection.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.