You refined by:
£15,000 jobs in Sittingbourne ME10
- This role has variable shift patterns each week which include weekends.
- What you will be doing.
- As a TUI Retail Travel Advisor you will help to create…
£8.35 an hour
- The candidate we are looking for is;
- Passionate about delivering great service?
- Flexible to work a minimum of 16 hours per week and have the ability to work…
£8.21 an hour
- A large number of our current Hotel Managers, and even District Managers, started their careers as team members.
- As a Reception Team Member you will also enjoy:
£25,238 a year
- The Kent County Council Film Office was founded in 2006 to promote the county as a prime location for film and television productions.
- Full Time Working Hours (42.5 hours per week).
- Head Office, Sittingbourne (ME10 3RN).
- Excellent Discount on Company Products.
£30,767 a year
- Job Title: Data Protection Officer (Sittingbourne).
- Do you like a challenge?
- Knowledge and experience of dealing with data protection issues.
£7.60 an hour
- Store Support Colleague – Currys PC World.
- 6-39 hours per week, with flexibility to work additional hours.
- Hourly rate £8.44 for under 21’s (£7.60 basic + £0.84…
£18,900 a year
- Responding to enquiries from customers, clients, claimants and liable parties.
- Reaching and exceeding customer service expectations.
£9.03 an hour
- By joining us as a Night Team Member, you will be a big part of making this happen.
- A large number of our current Hotel Managers, and even District Managers,…
- Day to day duties will include:
- Safe and on time dispatch of trains.
- Cleaning duties ranging from sweeping platforms to maintaining toilet facilities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.