£15,000 jobs in Romford RM3
- McLaren Construction are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to provide additional support to the Finance team on a permanent basis.
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- An Accounts Assistant is required to work within a Luxury Leisure business based in Central London on a permanent basis.
- Credit control and dealing with member queries.
- Processing suppliers invoices and preparing the weekly payment run.
- Assisting with monthly management accounts.
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- You will be responsible for:
- Handling of VAT invoices and payments.
- Verifying Sub Contractors for C.I.S.
- Checking Sub Contractor insurance details.
£25,000 a year
- Under the day to day guidance of the COO and with direction from the CFO you will assume responsibility for the daily running of all financial operations across…
- Allocating, checking compliance and posting of incoming receipts into both the office and client account.
- Processing of client to office transfers.
- Reporting into a hands on Finance Director.
- Accounts Payable - Processing and coding invoices.
- Credit Control, chasing debts via phone and email.
Mango Logistics Group
- Type of Contract: Permanent (Full time).
- Bank, cash books and balance sheet reconciliations.
- High levels of personal organisation and time management skills.
- Verify and match invoices against purchase orders in the eRequester purchasing system.
- Process non-purchase order invoices in the purchasing system.
- Reporting to the Financial Controller, this varied Accounts Assistant role will take on multiple transactional (AP/AR) duties along with month end assistance.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.