£15,000 jobs in Portsmouth PO1
- Take time to listen, and help out wherever you can.
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about our products and…
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
£15,761 - £16,600 a year
- Option 1 – Full time 37 hours per week.
- 8am to 4pm – Monday to Thursday, 8am to 3.30pm Friday (30 minutes for lunch).
- Grade C FTE £18,426 to £19,407.
£21,881 - £39,587 a year
- Can you provide customer's with a feeling of safety, security and welcome?
- Are you able to work within set rules and regulations while still prioritising a…
£8.21 an hour
- We are looking for a brand new team to cover a range of days and contracted hours at our brand new Gosport Travelodge on Reception.
- We’d love to hear from you.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- We receive over 2 million blood donations a year, but you don’t need a medical background or any qualifications to help us get them.
£9 an hour
- Can you inspire and be inspired?
- As a Store Associate you will support the manager with all aspects of running a busy store, it's the best of both worlds as you…
£16,565 - £17,062 a year
- Working on the hospital’s busy reception, our Receptionists are responsible for processing clients who attend the hospital, answering telephone enquiries,…
- Listen to and talk with customers to find out what their needs are.
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about our products and services.
- Open 7 days a week.
£8.51 an hour
- Reception Team Member – Premier Inn.
- ** NEW SITE OPENING *** PREMIER INN PORTSMOUTH DOCKYARD.
- Multiple roles available, entry rate £8.51 per hour with potential…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.