£15,000 jobs in Marple
You refined by:
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- In order to achieve this we are looking for a self-motivated, experienced and caring HCA who has proven experience in providing care.
- As a Sales Assistant, (or Sports Advisor as we call it) your role is to ensure all customers leave our stores ‘satisfied or satisfied’.
£16,879 - £19,867 a year
- We also provide specialist educational support at our schools and college.
- Inscape House in Cheadle is a specialist school for children with autistic spectrum…
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- The Department of Eye Research at Manchester Royal Eye Hospital (MREH) is looking for a motivated Research Assistant to join the team and play a key role in…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Do you have good communication skills and keyboard skills?
- The position will also include some out of hours working.
- Please note there are 2 x 37.5hr vacancies.
- The BBC is committed to redeploying employees seeking suitable alternative employment within the BBC for different reasons and they will be given priority…
£23,754 - £26,715 a year
- The Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health is seeking to recruit a highly skilled Admissions Administrator.
- You will act as the first point of contact for all…
£8.21 an hour
- (*Please do not worry we will train you to do this*).
- Other duties will include, till and cash operation, stock control, merchandising and assisting the store…
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Monday to Sunday must be available.
- Possibility of full time in the future.
- A positive attitude with bags of personality.
- Courage to show your confidence.
Yew Tree Community Primary, Dukinfield
£15,915 a year
- Office Assistant, Yew Tree Primary School, Dukinfield, Tameside SK16 5BJ.
- TMBC Grade C Points 5-6 (£15,915-16,233) 36 hrs per week.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.