£15,000 jobs in Manchester
You refined by:
- As the office receptionist, you will have a lot of responsibilities where the work is a combination of service and administration.
£29,550 - £41,190 a year
- The MCnetITN3 network brings together 18 world-leading partners including key centres for theoretical particle physics.
- All appointment will be made on merit.
£27,511 - £31,865 a year
- We are looking to appoint a Research Support Officer to join the Research Services team within the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures in the Faculty of…
- You have a good understanding of the process and functions within the IKEA store and the IKEA product range.
- You have retail experience and are customer focused…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Full time: 37.5 hours per week.
- £17,652 - £19,020 Pro-Rata per annum.
- 2 x 37.5hrs per week 08:00 - 20:00 primarily working 09:00 - 17:30.
£18,194 - £20,759 a year
- Grade 2 £18,194 - £20,759 per annum.
- What is the purpose of the role?
£32,236 - £50,132 a year
- Presidential Research Fellowship " Basic science and applied health research.
- Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health.
- All appointments are made on merit.
£32,816 - £40,322 a year
- We wish to appoint a highly motivated Research Associate to work on a new NSF/USDA/UKRI funded project that seeks to develop and test a new approach to in-situ…
£20,675 - £22,417 a year
- The Residential Life Support Officer will manage the Residential Advisor teams and liaise with other Residential Services Managers and leased Hall Managers to…
£26,715 - £30,046 a year
- Manchester Metropolitan University have a talented workforce of 250 technicians in our Technical Services department who enable our researchers and underpin our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.