£15,000 jobs in Manchester
£20,751 a year
- Grade 4 £19,554 to £21,166 (Bar at £20,751) per annum plus 10% flexibility payment.
- Full Time Permanent (flexible part time options available).
£21,166 - £24,799 a year
- There are three permanent Support Worker posts available across Lancashire.
- The Child Exploitation Team is evolving into a vulnerability hub offering a…
£17,550 a year
- Support Worker – Salary £17,550-£19,012.50 per annum (£9-£9.75 per hour) dependent on experience.
- Full and Part time opportunities available (Full time hours 37…
£19,400 a year
- Permanent, up to 37.5 hours.
- Apprenticeships - gain a fully funded Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care whilst earning, 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days…
£7.70 - £8.21 an hour
- The Peele is a 108 bed state-of-the-art care home based in Wythenshawe, Manchester.
- Days 8am - 8pm and nights 8pm -8am.
£16,933 a year
- This vacancy is to work in Stockport going to peoples homes and supporting them with their domiciliary needs.
- A satisfactory disclosure check (PVG membership in…
£8.80 an hour
- Providing personal care, practical and emotional to people with a learning disability.
- Identifying and accessing opportunities for social inclusion with service…
- Salary scale / Career Progression available.
- Retail rewards & savings – Including Holiday savings!
- Refer a friend bonus between £250- £750 *T&C's Apply.
£8.56 an hour
- £8.21 - £8.56 per hour dependent on experience.
- Church Walk is an 18 bed home which cares for adults with a range of mental health needs, including Huntington's…
£8.75 an hour
- Looking For A Career in Care?
- We are currently seeking caring and compassionate people to join our team of dedicated professionals at our Residential Home in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.