£15,000 jobs in Manchester
£20,751 a year
- Grade 4 £19,554 to £21,166 (Bar at £20,751) per annum plus 10% flexibility payment.
- Full Time Permanent (flexible part time options available).
£21,451 a year
- Riverside have a new opportunity for a Support Worker, working part-time, 20 hours per week on a Fixed Term basis until 31.03.2020.
- What's in it for you?
- Ever thought of becoming a Support Worker?
- We provide adults with appropriate support for their individual needs.
- Does this sound like something you could do?
£8.60 an hour
- We are seeking individuals who are strong, resilient, warm, motivated, and approachable with a strong value base to support service users with complex physical…
£18,000 a year
- Forfutures is supporting those who are at risk of being homeless, those without secure accommodation and people sleeping rough.
£17,550 a year
- Salary £17,550-£19,012.50 per annum (£9-£9.75 per hour) dependent on experience.
- Full and Part time opportunities available (Full time hours 37.5 per week ).
£19,400 a year
- Permanent, up to 37.5 hours.
- Apprenticeships - gain a fully funded Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care whilst earning, 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days…
£16,933 a year
- Day Shift - 7am - 3pm and 2pm - 10pm.
- As a Support Worker/Healthcare Assistant with Leonard Cheshire you’ll provide a high level of care and support to…
£8.88 - £9.18 an hour
- We are looking for a Full Time Support Worker with a positive and caring attitude.
- Kind and friendly attitude who has good values.
£19,171 a year
- £18,426 Pro Rata Per Annum.
- £19,171 Pro Rata Per Annum.
- The role of Care and Support worker will include:
- Delivering support to Tenants including the sensitive…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.