£15,000 jobs in Manchester
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
Purchase Ledger Clerk £22,000 – £25,000 Manchester City Centre This client can offer you the chance to work in a Purchase Ledger role that unlike most…
- Accounts Payable/ Purchase Ledger/ Competitive Salary/ Excellent Benefits/Immediate Video Interviews/ At Home On boarding/.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Match supplier invoices to GRNs.
- Communicate differences to relevant personnel, quantity disputes to branches, price disputes to buyers and goods returns to…
£21,000 - £24,000 a year
- This role reports into the Finance Manager.
- Have or be working towards the AAT Qualification - Desirable.
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal &…
£20,000 a year
- Taking responsibility for our purchase ledger, you will use your expertise to match and code invoices, reconcile accounts, prepare payments in several…
National Care Group
£19,000 a year
- NCG specialise in supporting young individuals and adults with a wide range of disabilities and needs.
- Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be fully…
BCW Manufacturing Group
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Reporting to the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for the whole purchase ledger process from purchase orders through to invoices and…
Recruitment Solutions (NW)
- £8.00 - £9.00 per hour plus holiday.
- Our client, based on the outskirts of Bury is currently need of an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join their…
£22,000 - £24,000 a year
- Reporting directly to the Purchase Ledger Manager.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements using designated software and MS Excel.
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment
£18,000 a year
- You will have full vendor responsibility and be responsible for processing invoices and credit notes in a timely manner, vendor statement reconciliations,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.