£15,000 jobs in Manchester
£26,520 a year
- Security Officer for a large corporate building.
- Mon – Fri – 42.5 hrs per week – 0900 – 1730hrs with 20 days holidays plus bank holidays.
£8.21 an hour
- The candidate we are looking for is;
- Passionate about delivering great service?
- Flexible to work a minimum of 16 hours per week and have the ability to work…
£24,313 - £26,317 a year
- This is a busy working environment where you will often be dealing with people who have complex needs or are facing very difficult circumstances, so with this…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- We are looking for an Assistant Psychologist to join our teams at Cygnet Woodrow and Cygnet Lowry House.
- This role will be working 40 hours Monday-Friday.
- From experienced mountaineers to dog walkers and their dogs, everybody's welcome.
- To provide an excellent customer experience by offering expert advice and…
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- This is a fixed term post for 6 months to cover sickness.
- An experienced Personal Assistant is required to support the Director of Integrated Care.
- As a Sales Assistant, (or Sports Advisor as we call it) your role is to ensure all customers leave our stores ‘satisfied or satisfied’.
£8.35 an hour
- Up to £8.35 per hour benefits.
- WHAT’S IT LIKE TO WORK IN A TRADE COUNTER?
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Clerical Officer - Orthotics based at Stepping Hill Hospital.
- The successful applicant will join our Orthotics team based at Stepping Hill Hospital.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- 1 x part time position available – 22.5hrs per week*.
- Swanbourne Gardens is a purpose built respite centre, for children with complex health needs and life…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.