£15,000 jobs in Manchester
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- This is a new post with focus on supporting the community services across the NCA.
- We are looking for an experienced individual with processing Subject Access…
£9.03 an hour
- Do you have excellent administration skills?
- Are you approachable and a team player?
- Do you have experience of Microsoft Office packages?
£18,396 a year
- Mawdsleys is the largest independent pharmaceutical wholesaler in the UK with a fast growing international network supplying medicines to meet patient needs and…
- The HR team at the University of Salford is evolving and we need your help!
- We are at an interesting time for the Higher Education sector, there is significant…
£25,000 a year
- ForHousing is a social purpose business that positively impacts communities by reinvesting profits, building vibrant and safe communities.
- The role of the Career's & Enterprise Support Co-ordinator is to provide excellent support to enable all students to access a service of personal development,…
£8.70 an hour
- If you have an eye for detail and enjoy creating a clean environment for those who are less abled, then join the team as a Housekeeper from January 2020 to…
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- We are looking for an enthusiastic HR Advisor to join our team.
- You will be the first point of contact for a number of directorates, providing responsive and…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust (GMMH) is one of the leading mental health trusts in the UK.
- Important Information about working for GMMH:
£8.24 an hour
- We are seeking applications for 6 friendly and computer proficient administrative assistants to join our bank team in the medical records department.
Be the first to see new £15,000 jobs in Manchester
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.