£15,000 jobs in Manchester
- Credit Applications/ Credit Admin/ Credit Risk/ Free On – Site Parking/ Competitive Salary/ Excellent Benefits/ Mon – Fri 0800-1600/ 0900-1700/ Career…
£10.80 an hour
- Job title: Customer Service Officer.
- Hours: 35 hours per week.
- Our client is looking for a helpline advisor who is able to provide advice and guidance in a…
SKY CARE SERVICES
- Types of duties may include: Observing, monitoring and recording patients' conditions communicating with patients, relatives and carers.
- Using cutting-edge, cloud-based technologies and working within a DevOps culture, Media Services is the team responsible for publishing all of the BBC's online…
£31,841 - £50,068 a year
- This middle grade (registrar / specialty trainee level) post will involve working as part of the Urology team at Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust (SRFT),…
- Early Years Specialist Teaching Assistant- Higher Broughton- Salford.
- A two form entry primary school in Higher Broughton, Salford are seeking an Early Years…
SKY CARE SERVICES
- Duties Include running and managing the shift, administering medication and ensuring compliance.
- Requirement: NVQ level 3, 1 year minimum experience in health…
£8.25 - £9.00 an hour
- Creative Support is a nationwide not-for-profit care provider who specialise in providing person centred support to adults with a wide range of needs.
- DCS Recruitment currently seek a labourer in Salford on behalf of a national client.
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday work.
- Valid CSCS card and references required.
Critical Project Resourcing
£10.91 - £11.50 an hour
- I am currently recruiting for a Finance Support Officer to work with a Local Authority in Manchester.
- The client is looking for someone with:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.