£15,000 jobs in Manchester
- The Recruitment and Outreach Officer will be required to deliver a range of activities in schools and colleges for prospective students and to manage incoming…
- We are looking for an organised, committed and enthusiastic individual with experience in providing the highest quality of customer service to students.You…
- The role of Programme Assistant reports to the School Operations Manager and will work in support of the School’s academic staff and Programme Administrators in…
- The role of the Career's & Enterprise Support Co-ordinator is to provide excellent support to enable all students to access a service of personal development,…
- An efficient and professional Personal Assistant is required to support the Deputy Dean of School.
- Reporting to the School Operations Manager, the PA is…
- The role of Recruitment Support Assistant is critical in ensuring that the aims and objectives of the Student Recruitment and Admissions Service are achieved.
- The HR team at the University of Salford is evolving and we need your help!
- We are at an interesting time for the Higher Education sector, there is significant…
- The School of Health & Society is one of the largest providers of pre-qualification and postgraduate health and social care programmes in the UK.
- Healthwatch Salford is recruiting Trustees (Voluntary).
- Are you someone with a passion for making things better?
- Live in the City of Salford, and/or.
- The HR team at the University of Salford is evolving and we want you to help us!
- We are at an interesting time for the Higher Education sector where there is…
Be the first to see new £15,000 jobs in Manchester
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.