£15,000 jobs in Manchester
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- The roles are full time, offer an immediate start and a range of shift patterns.
- Washing of furniture/walls and fittings.
£23,000 - £24,000 a year
- Assisting to maintain a high volume purchase ledger from various suppliers.
- Set up new customers once they have been credit checked.
£22,000 - £24,000 a year
- As a Credit Controller you will be required to;
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, e-mail and letter within agreed timescales.
£22,000 - £23,000 a year
- Matching, Batching and Coding of invoices.
- Managing new supplier details and entering onto Sage.
- Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers.
- Including; sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and toilet cleaning.
- You will be doing general cleaning of wards etc.- training will be given but anyone with cleaning…
- A well known public sector organisation with a high demand currently for temporary support staff.
- Responsible for the transfer of patients to wards and…
£9 - £10 an hour
- To assist in monitoring and maintaining cleaning standards and infection control practices in the Ward area as appropriate.
£29,000 - £36,000 a year
- Client is looking for an experienced Management Accountant that has previous experience in line management.
- Implement and manage a third party charges database…
- To receive external/internal calls on a district wide switchboard and redirect as necessary.
- To provide an enquiry service to internal staff as well as the…
£17,000 - £18,000 a year
- Deep cleaning of patient areas to a high level.
- Ensuring that standards are kept to a high level at all times.
- Valid DBS certificate is essential*.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.