£15,000 jobs in Manchester
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
- You will be exposed to excellent Corporate Tax work and expected to build great relationships with the existing clients.
- Tax Planning for HNWI's,.
£30,000 a year
- Health, Safety and Environment - To supervise and maintain site requirements in a manner which complies with the relevant statutory health, safety and…
- Working for a sucessful medical communications agency.
- With over 20 yeasr experience in providing medical writing and event management.
£28,000 - £32,000 a year
- The role is intended to develop the incumbent and equip him or her with the skills required for account management.
- 6 month contract ( possible extension) for experienced MSL.
- Focussed on tyhe North of England Territory.
- As the MSL representing the client in the North of…
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- The jobholder will support a team of Procurement Managers, and will assist with the procurement of Indirect Services including Professional services, HR,…
£220 - £300 a day
- This is an imemdiate start role in the Public Sector.
- The client is an emerging large Not for Profit organisation, going through a strategic period of…
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- Looking for an experience of Quantity Survey.
- Production of site start budgets, prior to commencement of Superstructure House build.
- Creating and communicating the brand's commercial assets and designs.
- Designing and maintaining the visual content across all online marketing channels and…
£24,000 - £28,000 a year
- They have a strong marketing team across the group of 30+ heads, but there is one area where they now need a commercially-savvy, personable marketeer with a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.