£15,000 jobs in Manchester
£26,445 a year
- You’ll develop and grow volunteering opportunities across new businesses, existing third sector business partners as well as One Manchester.
£10 an hour
- Paid Volunteer, Befriender & Companion, Stockport & Tameside.
- £10.00 per hour, plus double rate on Bank Holidays + mileage allowance.
- That is where you come in.
£23,388 a year
- Role based in Greater Manchester.
- The post-holder will work within an innovative mental health community based setting, (Safe Zones).
- If so – please read on!
£18,795 - £19,945 a year
- Grade D £18,795 - £19,945 p/a Closing Date:
- Grade D £18,795 to £19,945 per annum, pro rata.
- 30 hours -Fixed term until March 2022.
- Voluntary role - hours will vary but you will be expected to attend 3/4 meetings per term (about 3 hours each).
- MCC LA Governor Fact Sheet.pdf.
- About the British Red Cross.
- As Red Cross volunteers and staff, young people contribute to the organisation's work to support people in crisis.
- We are looking for Carols at Christmas volunteers to help out at our Alzheimer’s Society carol concert at Salford Cathedral on.
- Set up before the event.
- Unite with us under the stars on Saturday 14 March 2020 at the Piazza at MediaCity, Salford, M50 2QH.
- GLOW – a Memory Walk after dark – needs enthusiastic…
- If so, we really need you.
- This flexible role offers you the chance to build on your transferable skills - planning, communication and marketing - while gaining…
- This is a rewarding volunteering opportunity within our Primary Care Mental Health Team in Bury.
- What you may be required to do:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.