£15,000 jobs in London EC1A
You refined by:
- Part of your responsibilities will be….
- Replenishment of the shop floor.
- Following Health and Safety Policy.
- Supporting other store functions when needed.
£9.69 an hour
- This means playing a central role, working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- Working as a Service & Safety Customer Assistant you will:
£19,494 - £21,660 a year
- Helps new and existing customers with their financial & service needs via a range of channels where appropriate, and delivers an excellent customer experience…
£25,000 a year
- Network Rail are revitalising Britains railway.
- Your days will be dynamic with no two days the same.
- You could be involved in:
- Assessment Event (Enter Date).
- In this role, you have the opportunity to create a great lasting impression for the Customer by providing exceptional service at the cash wrap.
£26,786 - £29,000 a year
- You will support the Head of Customer Relationship Management providing administration support to the Customer Team.
- On any given day, you will be involved in:
- ACT 1 – WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING.
- As a Customer Assistant you’ll be responsible for a wide variety of duties across the cinema.
£23,000 a year
- As Publicity Assistant, you will provide administrative support to ensure the day-to-day smooth running of the team.
£21,000 - £27,000 a year
- As British Airways CityFlyer Cabin Crew, you will have the potential to earn an average reward package of between £21,000 - £27,000 per annum.
- From dealing with deliveries to answering phone calls from suppliers and customers, our Administration Team is a key part of the store.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.