£15,000 jobs in Liverpool L1
£18,000 a year
- Customer Service Advisor (6 - 8 weeks) IMMEDIATE START - Monday 2nd March 2020*.
- Southam Selections are currently working with a Payroll Solutions company based…
- Good numeracy and data interpretation skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proven negotiator in difficult situations.
£17,250 - £30,000 a year
- In return for your hard work and commitment, you will be offered a salary of £17,250 per annum as well as a fantastic commission and bonus structure.
- You’re a natural at customer service and may already have retail sales experience.
- Helping customers make great decisions in our shop, you’ll become an expert…
£16,000 - £17,000 a year
- As Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for taking incoming calls from customers looking to report an accident.
- A high level of organisation.
The Business Connection
- Working for this well-established company who have a strong reputation in their industry, the Customer Service Advisor will be key to ensuring that, as a team,…
£10.12 - £20.24 an hour
- Pay Rate: £10.12 per hour (Up to £20.24 overtime rate).
- Contract Term: Ongoing - Permanent prospects are high.
- Excellent communication - oral and written.
- FairFX is a foreign currency fintech that provides financial services that are innovative, effortlessly simple and totally customer focused.
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.