£15,000 jobs in Liverpool L1
£21,891 a year
- Permanent – Full-time – 40 hours per week.
- Alongside providing a warm welcome to our visitors and providing exceptional customer service, you will help to deter…
£24,143 a year
- Alongside providing a warm welcome to our visitors and providing exceptional customer service, you will supervise the security team to help to deter crime,…
£21,891 a year
- For the right candidate, this post offers a fantastic opportunity to work with a variety of hoofstock species including Rothschild’s Giraffe, Black Rhinos,…
£18,353 a year
- You must be physically fit, as you will regularly walk many miles each day around the zoo in all weather conditions and will carry emergency equipment with you…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- We are looking for 2 enthusiastic Speech and Language Therapy Assistants to join our supportive team.
- Both posts will be term time only and will be 3 days per…
£19,000 - £25,000 a year
- Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading Dairy company in their search for a Handy Man to work a permanent day shift on the outskirts…
£19,694 a year
- As a Guest Experience Coordinator you will play a key role in the Guest Experience Management team, offering effective support on a daily basis.
£18,009 - £19,133 a year
- The Estates & Facilities Department is responsible for the management of the University’s property portfolio across all of the University estates and related…
- Competitive Salary, Generous holiday package, and Discount scheme.
- Delivery of medication to Well customers from store.
- In addition, we offer you:
£18,000 a year
- Location: Maple Grove School, Clare Avenue, Chester, CH2 3HR.
- Salary: up to £18,000 per annum.
- Contract: Permanent / Term-Time plus 10 days outside of term.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.