£15,000 jobs in Leyland PR25
£8.38 an hour
- Essential criteria for this role:
- Work with efficiency, accuracy and pace.
- Take pride in your work.
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Team Members will be accountable for forSupporting and contributing to the effective operation of the business as a member of the unit team.
- What we want from you;.
- Travel Experience- *you will have excellent travel product knowledge with a good working knowledge of tour operator systems.
- As part time Bar Staff at the Black Horse Inn, you are the personality behind the beer pumps and the expert on the drink's menu.
- WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
£10.40 an hour
- Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing availability across the store.
- Driving sales in store and always putting our customers first.
£9.03 an hour
- The core hours of work will be Friday - 07:30am - 11:00am, Saturday & Sunday - 2.30pm - 6.30pm, 11.5 hours per week.
- Awareness of food & hygiene standards.
£9.50 an hour
- This role is contracted 12 hours per week.
- Our Home Delivery Drivers are ambassadors for our business.
- To apply for our Home Delivery Driver position, you must…
£9.61 an hour
- The core hours of work will be Monday-Friday 6pm-10pm, 20 Hours per week.
- Responsible for the cleaning standards across the hospital, this role will involve…
£9.78 an hour
- What's involved with this role:
- A Part-time Safeguarding Secretary/Administrator (23 hours p/w) is required to provide secretarial support to the Safeguarding…
- Newcross Healthcare is seeking skilled Care Assistants to deliver expert care and assistance to our residents in St Helens, Knowsley, Skelmersdale and the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.