£15,000 jobs in Leyland PR25
You refined by:
£16,958 - £17,794 a year
- This part-time position is for 30 hours per week, undertaken Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm with half an hour unpaid lunch break.
£9.18 an hour
- We need hardworking people who do not mind working in a busy environment moving and sorting packages for our customers.
- Casual dress and free on-site parking.
£19,612 - £21,814 a year
- The summary of the vacancy you selected is shown here.
- Please note that all our vacancies close at 23:59 (UK time) on the date specified.
£9.18 an hour
- We are UPS, the world's largest package delivery company.
- We need hardworking people who do not mind working in a busy environment moving and sorting packages…
£19,054 - £21,183 a year
- Job holders within this Group Profile provide administrative support to managers and frontline staff by undertaking transactional work in a particular area.
£8.50 an hour
- This means playing a central role, working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
£8.31 an hour
- It’s much more than just a store job.
- Of course, you’ll serve customers, but you’ll also be checking deliveries, picking items from the warehouse and stocking…
- Be a champion of hygiene, cleanliness and brand standards.
- Be proud of the service you deliver.
- Be positive and energetic, leading by example and setting team…
£27,025 - £29,515 a year
Edge Hill University is “A great success story… an institution that improves and impresses year after year” – Times Higher Education. The University has been…
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- Should you be successful at this stage, someone from the recruitment team will get in touch to chat about your application over the phone and following this you…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.