£15,000 jobs in Kingsbury
You refined by:
- The Administrator is part of the care team and as such will have some contact with residents.
- The Administrator/Receptionist must maintain a friendly manner…
- You will be an integral member of our shift team who ensure the smooth operation within our Bakery & Warehouse.
- Knowledge of IT systems and computers.
- A confident person with good customer service skills who enjoys working and dealing with people.
- Enthusiastic and flexible in your approach to work.
£9 - £10 an hour
- Pull select items from storage and ready them for delivery.
- Reading the digital or printed request.
- Placing them in the correct box or load container for the…
- The Activities Co-ordinator is part of the caring team and as such works with other staff to care for the Service Users in the Home.
- This role is the focal point in the garages for technical issues and diagnostic problems, forming the interface between engineers and the technical & systems…
- During the programme, you will be given exposure into different business areas through strategic rotations, giving you a unique insight into our business and…
- Markets Conduct Risk works with Markets and Securities Services (MSS) and functions including Compliance, Operational Risk and Internal Audit, to support…
Keystream Group Limited
- This role is to start ASAP.
- As the E-Rostering Facilitator, you will be working to support the team to ensure efficient and safe rostering, have great knowledge…
£55,000 a year
- Supporting the creative director, and working with a team of creatives, the senior designer will produce customer-minded brand communications that are easily…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.