£15,000 jobs in Ilkeston DE7
You refined by:
- Take time to listen, and help out wherever you can.
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about our products and…
- Listen to and talk with customers to find out what their needs are.
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about our products and services.
- Open 7 days a week.
£22,628 - £24,455 a year
- The Derbyshire County Council has been working with partners to develop a long term strategic vision for Elvaston that secures the heritage and site for future…
- Part of your responsibilities will be….
- Replenishment of the shop floor.
- Following Health and Safety Policy.
- Supporting other store functions when needed.
£8.21 an hour
- Click here for more information about this location.
- You’ll be responsible for checking visitors in on arrival, answering queries and making sure visitors can…
- As well as preparing and serving delicious Subway® sandwiches you will meet and greet guests and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Work as a team member.
- The successful candidate will enjoy working with people, be committed to high standards of customer care and be enthusiastic about libraries and reading.
- Welcoming our customers as they arrive at the airport and helping them with any queries.
- Assisting our customers with our self-service check in kiosks, issuing…
- Picking great quality products for our online customers.
- Finalising orders and checking out our customers’ orders.
- Following correct processes and procedures.
£16,138 - £16,790 a year
- To assist with the development, management and organisation of Library and Resource Centre facilities to ensure effective provision of resource and information…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.