£15,000 jobs in Frampton Cotterell
£20,200 - £22,500 a year
- You will support individuals in paying their rent, dealing with low level anti-social behaviour, carrying out activities to support residents in building…
£21,451 a year
- Riverside have a new opportunity for a Support Worker based in Bristol working full time on a permanent basis.
- What's in it for you?
£16,010 a year
- Overall Purpose of the Role:
- Deliver a person centred service for the people that use our services.
- To work with staff team to enhance, develop and maintain the…
£22,021 - £23,836 a year
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a enthusiastic and motivated Support Worker to join our small, highly motivated, dynamic and committed team.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The purpose of the role is to provide care and support to housebound service users in their own homes in order to promote and support their well-being and…
£17,500 - £22,000 a year
- Do you have an interest in helping those with mental health needs and complex learning disabilities to live with less restriction and greater independence?
£21,162 a year
- For more information on the role, please contact:
- Potential earnings of £21,162 per annum based on higher rate and 47 sleep-ins a year.
£17,000 - £18,969 a year
- Are you a thoughtful and dedicated Support Worker based in the Bath area?
- Counsellors, post trauma incident support, legal, debt and practical life management…
The Camphill Village Trust Ltd
£16,575 a year
- Your day may be quite varied.
- You will help people with the practical aspects of their lives, such as helping them to shop, prepare meals, wash themselves,…
£8.77 an hour
- Full time and part-time hours available, to cover up to 65 hours per week - Days.
- Shift pattern - Early shift 7.30 - 14.30 - Late shift 14.30 - 21.30.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.