£15,000 jobs in Ferrybridge
£8.35 an hour
- Up to £8.35 per hour benefits.
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it…
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- No experience is required, just a can-do attitude.
- A positive attitude with bags of personality.
- A passion for delivering excellence in everything you do.
£24,223 - £27,950 a year
- Do you share our values?
- Care about what they do;
- Listen in order to improve; and.
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
- The main duties of the role include:
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- We are respectful, honest, open and transparent.
- Read on to find out more about this job opportunity.
- The Mental Health Museum is recruiting!
£20,001 - £21,059 a year
- We are transforming; by 2020 we will set the standard for rail travel in the North and beyond.
- Salary: £20,001 per annum rising to £21,059 per annum after six…
- Required for 01 January 2020.
- Students are drawn from the local community that includes a mix of different catchment areas.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Yorkshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust operates a strict process regarding the advertising of vacancies, details of which may only be reproduced with the written…
£19,169 - £20,246 a year
- £19,169 - £20,246 (Grade 6 SCP 12-14).
- 37 hours per week, term time plus 10 days.
- We are looking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced HR Assistant…
£33,953 a year
- Taking the lead on signalling during your shift, youll take great care to make sure trains travel safely and efficiently along the network.
- Hours: 22.5 - 37.5 hours per week, as per retail rota*.
- The travel academy programme is an ideal opportunity for anyone with a passion for travel but had no…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.