£15,000 jobs in Faversham ME13
- We're on the lookout for a Sales Assistant to join our busy store.
- As part of the team, you'll be:
- Delivering a high standard of excellent customer service at…
- The legal bit – you need to be over 18 to enter a betting shop or gamble, so we need you to be over 18 to work here..
£22,182 a year
- Occasionally you will be expected to work outside normal office hours and at weekends to optimise support to service users and provide a responsive, seamless…
£19,000 - £21,700 a year
- Leas Cliff Hall are looking for an experienced administrator to assist with the smooth running of their high profile Kent based venue.
£8.50 an hour
- Customer Service Advisor – the role:
- You will be an advocate for the Argos values, and will do all you can to meet customer expectations – from serving on the…
- Line managed and supported by motivated and experienced local managers the role of a Children’s Centre Early Help Support Worker is to be part of a team of…
- We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals with the right attitude to join our store as a Retail Assistant.
- As a Retail Assistant, there are 6 main things that…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- You will be a highly motivated and innovative individual with clinical experience working with children and young people with emotional wellbeing and mental…
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- A rare opportunity has arisen for a HCPC professionally registered Art Psychotherapist to join the team delivering specialist treatment for adults with…
£8.21 an hour
- The candidate we are looking for is;
- Passionate about delivering great service?
- Flexible to work a minimum of 16 hours per week and have the ability to work…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.