£15,000 jobs in Faversham ME13
£8.21 an hour
- Ushering guests to their seats.
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those…
£19,202 - £22,017 a year
- We are seeking an experienced Receptionist to provide an effective, well-presented reception service ensuring a high-quality customer experience and a first…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Provide comprehensive administrative, clerical support to the Community Child Health team of clinicians.
- Work within a team based secretarial/admin service…
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
- Job role: To greet, welcome and look after all guests, ensuring that their stay exceeds expectations.
- To deal with all monetary transactions on behalf of the…
- College Services Team - Exams Department.
- This post offers you a great opportunity to join a fantastic College Services team within Canterbury College.
- You’re a natural at customer service and may already have retail sales experience.
- This is a permanent part-time position with core hours of 16 per week, with…
£24,000 a year
- Salary: Up to £24,000 dependent on experience.
- ParkerSteel are looking for Production Operatives to join our busy Flat and Long Product Processing Departments.
£16,000 - £18,000 a year
- Parkersteel are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person to join our Sales Team as a Sales Administrator.
- What we are looking for?
- The successful candidate will be able to interact easily with a broad range of customers, creating instant rapport and acting as a brand ambassador.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.