Derbyshire County Council
£15,000 jobs in Chesterfield S43
- The successful candidate will enjoy working with people, be committed to high standards of customer care and be enthusiastic about libraries and reading.
£16,806 - £17,189 a year
- The Governing Body is looking to appoint a talented individual to join our Pastoral Administration team.
- The successful candidate will work closely with the…
- Cleaner required to work as part of a team, providing a variety of cleaning duties, to include cleaning of classrooms, toilets and offices.
- Ashgate Croft is a large and complex area special school.
- We provide education and care for pupils with an EHCP: moderate, severe and profound learning…
£15,186 - £16,562 a year
- We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to as soon as possible to work with groups of students at both KS3 and KS4 and also with students who have…
£19,945 - £21,589 a year
- The Council is seeking to recruit a Community Recycling Promoter to support its recycling initiatives and promotion across Bolsover and North East Derbyshire…
£18,246 - £18,794 a year
- Post 1 - 35 hours per week, £17,429 - £17,777.28 per annum.
- Post 2 - 31 hours per week, £15,437.28 - £15,745.56 per annum.
£18,642 - £20,582 a year
- The City of Derby Academy is part of the QEGSMAT.
- Support, mentoring and professional learning appropriate to the post.
£19,169 - £19,606 a year
- We’re looking for a number of Customer Care Assistants to join our Call Derbyshire contact centre team.
- We respond to a broad range of enquiries and emergencies…
£25,064 - £26,890 a year
- Applicants must be able to work in partnership with parents and other professionals, and have the skills in communicating with children and young people in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.