£15,000 jobs in Birmingham B10
£23,000 - £26,519 a year
- Opportunities to come and join our newly developing Family Safeguarding multi-disciplinary locality teams.
- This model will allow practitioners on focussing on a…
NHS Jobs BETA Service
£21,500 - £24,500 a year
- The role, often referred to as social prescribing, will involve working with GPs and other health and care professionals to identify those who would benefit…
- You always scope out the latest styles, and enjoy sharing your enthusiasm with Customers.
- It’s easy for you to start up natural, friendly conversations, adapt…
£18,801 a year
- Working in one of four functional areas Exams, Planning, Customer Services or Compliance to provide outstanding, flexible and proactive administrative expertise…
£24,000 a year
- You will be provided with a customer database which you will build upon.
- You will receive ongoing support, guidance, training and development in our processes,…
The Adolescent and Children’s Trust (TACT)
- Up to 12 days per year (+ training days).
- We are currently recruiting a number of new members for our Fostering Panel in the West Midlands Area.
- What your typical day will look like.
- You will greet each client and offer support, guidance and expertise, managing payments and future bookings confidently.
£8.38 an hour
- To provide an efficient and effective service to all our customers, understanding their needs and requirements and continually working to exceed their…
£17,364 a year
- Part time post working 20 hours per week, 52 weeks per year.
- We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic team members to join the catering department, based…
- We are looking to appoint an exceptional team of Examination Invigilators to start at West Walsall E-ACT Academy in May 2019.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.